Q. Are my goods insured with European Moving?

A. No. Most insurance associated with moving companies are disappointing when called to action. In our experience, the customer is better off either using the cover provided by your Household contents insurance policy (check the level of coverage!) or seek a specific insurance online from a 3rd Party Insurance company. Quotes are free. Please read our Insurance Page for more info. However, we do have liability cover for £40 per box or £10,000 per van in the event of total loss.
(Note: that insurance conditions and details vary from one country to another. Make sure you contact your insurer in your country of residence for more information.)